To Use These Resources
- State employees may have access via IP authentication. If you are prompted to enter a library card number and do not have one, click here to apply for remote access.
- If you are NOT a state employee, you will need to come into the Polly Rosenbaum Archives and History building to use the resources on this page. Please contact us if you have questions.
Business and News --
- US Newsstream: Indexed newspapers, includes Arizona Republic, complete citations and articles.
- Infotrac Newsstand: Full text newspaper article from over 1000 U.S. newspapers, with article citations from over 500 more news sources. (No library card required)
- Newsbank: Full-text articles from the electronic editions of record for more than 75 newspapers including the Arizona Capitol Times, (June 2005- ), Arizona Business Gazette (1999- ) and Arizona Daily Star (Tucson, AZ) (1991-).
- Gale OneFile News: Offers news articles from the Arizona Republic (199-2003), Arizona Daily Star (1996-2006), and the Arizona Capitol Times (2033-current).
Law and Government Information
- COMING SOON: State Net (formerly LexisNexis State Capital): Bills /statutes , rules /regulations from the 50 states; access information about one state, any combination of states, or all 50 states.
- ProQuest Congressional: Access to Executive Branch Documents from 1933-1948.
- HeinOnline U.S. Core Collections Plus: Comprehensive, image-based collection of hundreds of legal periodicals and other legal collections.
- Westlaw Patron Access: Members of the public doing legal research at our library can use Westlaw Patron Access or Westlaw Next to look up federal and state laws, cases and law-related publications. [This service is limited to two simultaneous users and must be accessed from the workstations in the State Library of Arizona]
- GovInfo: a service of the United States Government Publishing Office (GPO), which is a Federal agency in the legislative branch. govinfo provides free public access to official publications from all three branches of the Federal Government.
Books, Maps and Catalog
- Fire Insurance Maps: a research portal to find and view high-definition, color Fire Insurance Maps, Real Estate Atlases, Plat Books, and other historical maps showing building structures, building construction details, property ownership, property uses, and other useful information.
- WorldCat: Listing of books and other library materials in libraries worldwide.
- State of Arizona Research Library Catalog
- Reading Arizona: a selection of nonfiction and fiction eBooks and Audiobooks for all ages interested in Arizona topics and themes.
Arizona Memory Project
The Arizona Memory Project contains digital copies of various state publications. Some collections of interest include:
Digital Arizona Library Resources
Of the many resources available at the Digital Library of Arizona the most useful for State Agency Employees include:
Additional online resources can be found at the Digital Arizona Library.