Plan Your Visit
- Arizona - Current and historical annotated codes, official statutes, regulations and bills as well as session laws, Attorney General's Opinions, court cases and treatises
- Other states - Statutes and court cases
- Federal - Bills, codes, regulations, court cases and digests
- Intellectual property publications
- Legal periodicals
- National Consumer Law Center publications for basic information on selected legal topics such as backruptcy, landloard and tenant issues
- Westlaw Patron Access and Westlaw Next - Members of the public doing legal research at our library can use Westlaw Patron Access or Westlaw Next to look up federal and state laws, cases and law-related publications. This service is limited to one user and must be accessed from the workstations in the State Library of Arizona.
Gale Legal Forms - Thousands of legal forms for library patrons to download
Documents Leading to Statehood - The Federal and Territorial papers that created Arizona.
Public Library Toolkit for Arizona - Arizona-specific materials and referral sites for legal information.
The State Library of Arizona provides premium information services to the Arizona Legislators and state employees.
Resources For State Employees The public may use these resources while on site at the State Library of Arizona. Please call for assistance.
Lexis-Nexis State Capital - Documents from all 50 state capitals including bills, laws, constitutions, regulations, legislature membership and newspapers.
HeinOnline - Comprehensive, image-based collection of hundreds of legal periodicals and other legal collections.