Arizona State Library, Archives & Records COVID-19 Response
- Our number one goal is to keep the public and our employees safe
- The situation related to COVID-19 is rapidly developing, as is the response from this office and the state. Please check back regularly for updates
- We are committed to providing continuity of services while reducing exposure risks
- In-person trainings for ALL divisions are on hold until further notice. Divisions will hold trainings by webinar as needed.
- Department staff will attend community meetings virtually or by phone, when available.
- Services impacted:
- In-person Patent and Trademark Resource Center consultations
- In-person retrieval and immediate checkout of materials to patrons of Arizona Talking Book Library
- Walk-in reference service for Archives & the Research Library. Research & reference services are now offered by appointment only. Please contact us here to request an appointment.