1700 West Washington Street
Executive Tower, 7th Floor
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Fax: (602) 542-1575
County Librarians from the fifteen Arizona counties meet with the State Librarian and staff of the Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records to discuss questions pertaining to supervision and administration of the county free libraries, the laws relating to such libraries and other matters of interest.
Meetings are required by ARS § 11-910.
County Librarians meet with the State Librarian twice each year. One meeting is held at the annual Arizona Library Association Conference. Unless otherwise agreed upon by the County Librarians. The date and location of the next meeting are determined at that time. Notices of the public meetings are posted.
- November 2, 2016 - Agenda and Handouts
- March 10, 2017 - Agenda and Handouts
- October 25, 2017 - Agenda and Handouts
- May 4, 2018 - Agenda and Handouts
- October 24, 2018 - Agenda and Handouts
- March 1, 2019 - Agenda and Handouts
- September 13, 2019 - Agenda and Handouts
- March 20, 2020 - Agenda and Handouts Postponed to a date TBD
- December 29, 2020 -
- April 23, 2021 - Agenda
- August 27, 2021 - Agenda