The State of Arizona Research Library has over 30,000 maps that are accessible to the public.
All maps can be viewed in the Reading Room of the Polly Rosenbaum History and Archives Building.
If you need any assistance with maps, or would like to submit a request to view maps prior to your visit, please contact us and we will take care of your request.
State of Arizona Research Library Special Maps Collection
Many of the maps in this collection are maps of Arizona, dating back to the mid-1800s. Collection strengths include:
- Arizona Cities and Towns Maps 1880 – Current
- Arizona County Maps 1880 – Current
- Arizona Region Maps 1864 – Current
- Arizona Territorial and General State Maps 1864 – 1959
- Arizona Thematic Maps 1864 – Current
- Arizona Topographic Maps 1882 – 1980
Arizona Maps Finding Aid.
State of Arizona Research Library Federal Documents Maps
The State of Arizona Research Library is a Regional Depository for the Federal Documents Library Program (FDLP). This means that the State of Arizona Research Library receives a copy of all documents published by the Government Publishing Office (GPO), including maps. These maps are searchable in the State of Arizona Research Library catalog.