Request For Information
The Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records has issued a Request for Information (RFI) for Electronic Resources Sealed responses are due at the Arizona State Library of Archives and Public Records, 1919 W. Jefferson Street, Phoenix, AZ 85009 no later than 10:00 AM on March 18, 2020. Click here for all related documents.
Through a collaboration between the Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records and all fifteen of Arizona’s County Libraries, all Arizonans have access to a suite of databases free of charge through their public libraries. This project is supported with funds granted by the Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records under the Library Services and Technology Act, which is administered by the Institute of Museum and Library Services and with funding from Pima and Maricopa County Library Districts with assistance from other county library districts.
Alphabetical List With Description
Contracts: Ancestry Library, Reference USA, Gale, Learning Express, Novelist Plus, World Book
Linking to the Databases:
- Ancestry Library: Please send your IP address to Mary Villegas. Patrons can only access this database from within the library.
- Reference USA: Please send your IP address, library card length and prefix to Mary Villegas.
- Gale: Please go to www.galesupport.com/az to find your library URL’s for each database.
- Learning Express: Please send your IP address, library card length and prefix to Mary Villegas.
- World Book: Please send your IP address, library card length and prefix to Mary Villegas.
- Novelist Plus: Please visit this link to get started with Novelist Plus: http://support.ebsco.com/novelist/getting_started.php
Email Mary Villegas
Ancestry Library: http://proquest.libguides.com/c.php?g=87030&p=559621
Reference USA: N/A
Learning Express: https://help.ebsco.com/interfaces/learningexpress
Novelist Plus: http://support.ebsco.com/novelist/promotion.php