The Arizona State Library Leadership Institute teaches participants the essential elements of good leadership. It also provides them the opportunity to engage in deep conversations about leadership, complete personal assessments, and develop a personal plan for leadership development.
Criteria for applicants:
- Employed in a public or academic library in Arizona
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a library-related job with progressive experience
- Record of experience that demonstrates leadership potential
- Expected continued contribution to the profession
- A thoughtfully completed application
- Two letters of recommendation
The Arizona State Library Leadership Institute is supported with federal LSTA funds provided by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS).