The Digital Asset Management Specialist is responsible for the strategic management of the integrated Digital Asset Management (DAM) ecosystem, with a focus on video assets within SRP’s Marketing group. Acts as the subject matter expert for the overall strategy of managing all digital assets including photo, video, and creative elements. Responsible for all aspects of the asset lifecycle on videos including curating, organizing, documenting, cataloging, rights management, and business partner consultation and distribution.
- Develop and implement the overall strategy of the video digital asset ecosystem.
- Deﬁne and optimize the workﬂows and processes related to all aspects of the digital asset ecosystem.
- Understand and deﬁne critical technical integration across all related systems.
- Create and execute new user training and onboarding.
- Ingest video assets into enterprise DAM and assign metadata.
- Monitor and maintain digital assets and metadata of varying media types and occupying over 1.5 petabytes of digital storage.
- Consult with key stakeholder and external partners on strategic utilization of digital assets as needed. Maintain rights and permission of all digital assets and provide guidance to stakeholders as needed.
Completion of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution that prepares the employee for the assignment.
A minimum of 3 years of experience in digital asset management, preferably within a marketing or post production organization.
- Education/background in Library Sciences a plus.
- Track record of utilizing industry best practices to manage enterprise DAM systems.
- Experience in post-production environment, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience working with Open Text Media Management a plus.
- Experience with IPV Curator is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate details to both technical and non-technical people.
- Comfortable working in a highly technical environment. Strong attention to detail and process orientated.
Annual salary range begins at $81,000 - $105,000+ depending on experience.