Associates degree in Library Science, Education, or related field. Two years work experience with youth programming and story times. Work experience with computers and on-line services. Other combinations of experience and education which meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings, holidays and weekends as dictated.
- Basic general knowledge of library practices.
- Ability to handle the public tactfully but firmly.
- Communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Perform clerical library work with speed and accuracy.
- Accurately count, record and balance assigned transactions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Obtain complete job descriptions and required application by downloading at www.paysonaz.gov or picking one up at Town Hall, 303 N Beeline Hwy, Payson, AZ 85541. EOE