Archives (Permanent Records Transfers to State Archives)
- Agreement to Transfer Records: Use this form when transferring permanent legal custody of records from creating office to Arizona State Archives
- Preparing Boxes for Transfer: Instructions for preparing your boxes for transfer to the Arizona State Archives
- Special Instructions: Use this form in addition to the Agreement to Transfer Records for records on non-standard paper or records on other media
Disposition and Destruction
- Certificate of Records Destruction (PDF) (Excel)
- Notice of Destruction Prior to Records Disposition (PDF) (Excel)
- Pre-approval for Unscheduled Records Disposition (PDF) (Excel)
- Transfer of Records Between Public Bodies (PDF) (Excel)
Essential Records Listings
Imaging - Blanket Approvals
- All Public Bodies: (PDF ) (Excel) - Use this form for scanning of checks and supporting documentation for Banking Records ("Check 21" Act), Campaign Finance information, Notice of Public Meeting Records, and Notice of Public Posting Locations
- Municipalities Meeting Minutes: (PDF)|(Excel) - Use this form for scanning of Meeting Minutes for web dissemination per ARS 38-431.01
- eCivis Grants Records (State Agencies, Boards and Commissions): (PDF) (Excel) - Use this form for scanning of Historic Register Records, Grant and Incentive Records for Historic Property Owners; Grant Records, Administration and Financial Records; Grant Records, Historically Significant Program Records; and Grant Records, Unsuccessful Grant Application Records.
Imaging and Microfilming - Forms
NOTE ABOUT "CERTIFICATES OF COMPLIANCE"
This form is used only when vendors will be performing microfilming services and that they are certifying they meet or exceed the state's microfilming requirements.
Submit by mail to: Arizona State Archives and Records Management Division, 1919 W. Jefferson Street, Phoenix, AZ 85009. Your Request for Microfilming MUST BE APPROVED FIRST and a MCN# (Microfilm Control Number) issued before you choose a vendor. This MCN# must be provided to the vendor and they must record it on the Certificate of Compliance Form they complete with additional required information. If any information is missing, the form will be returned to the agency. Thank you for your understanding during this transition.
Preservation Imaging Services
- Notice of Agency Records Officer (PDF)