Archives (Permanent Records Transfers to State Archives)
- Agreement to Transfer Records: Use this form when transferring permanent legal custody of records from creating office to Arizona State Archives
- Preparing Boxes for Transfer: Instructions for preparing your boxes for transfer to the Arizona State Archives
- Special Instructions: Use this form in addition to the Agreement to Transfer Records for records on non-standard paper or records on other media
Disposition and Destruction
- Certificate of Records Destruction (PDF) (Excel)
- Notice of Destruction Prior to Records Disposition (PDF) (Excel)
- Pre-approval for Unscheduled Records Disposition (PDF) (Excel)
- Transfer of Records Between Public Bodies (PDF) (Excel)
Essential Records Listings
Imaging and Microfilming - Forms
NOTE ABOUT "CERTIFICATES OF COMPLIANCE"
This form is used only when vendors will be performing microfilming services and that they are certifying they meet or exceed the state's microfilming requirements.
Submit by mail to: Arizona State Archives and Records Management Division, 1919 W. Jefferson Street, Phoenix, AZ 85009. Your Request for Microfilming MUST BE APPROVED FIRST and a MCN# (Microfilm Control Number) issued before you choose a vendor. This MCN# must be provided to the vendor and they must record it on the Certificate of Compliance Form they complete with additional required information. If any information is missing, the form will be returned to the agency. Thank you for your understanding during this transition.
- Certificate of Compliance (PDF)
- Notice of Agency Records Officer (PDF)